OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Zachary's friend Dakota

Zachary's teacher Mrs. Olivencia asked me the other day if I would help another parent out. Dakota's mother needed someone to pick her up two days a week and keep her for about 15 minutes. I said of course I would do it, she is Zachary's girlfriend you know. So Tuesday was the first day she came over and I took a couple of pictures!


I also took one of the fish tank that Zachary got for raising money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital! He loves it and we went out and got 2 glowfish to put in it!

I will try to post the pictures later, blogger won't let me now! :(

I gave up on blogger letting me post the pictures so I added them at slide.com!

No comments: