OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Zachary's First School Program!

Last night Zachary and 99 other kindergartners put on their first school program! It had a patriotic theme of course, we do live close to Knox. It was wonderful. My parents came to see it along with us. Imagine our surprise when the program starts and Zachary steps out of the line to put on a Drill Sergeants hat! You should have seen the proud look on his Daddy's face! I will upload the video, the audio isn't great but you get the idea! I just LOVE being a Mommy! He was so excited to surprise up with his Drill Sgt act! He was grinning from ear to ear. It was one of the best nights of my life!!

No comments: