OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just a few thoughts....

Where does the time go? I can't seem to find any time in the day to do anything. I feel like I am running from sunup until sundown! I used to have the time to update this blog every other day, talk to friends on the phone, catch up in email, ect... Now I barely get the laundry done and dinner on the table!

Isaiah seems to be having a hard time getting over this ear infection and now he has those good old KY allergies and is now on two different allergy medicines along with his antibiotic and albuterol for his cough. I have been to the pediatrician three times in the past week. They love me there, it's a good thing.

Zachary is starting to have a hard time dealing with some issues with his biological father and things are kind of hard here. We are dealing with it the best we can but my heart breaks for him. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves Zachary with all his heart. He is always in my corner with this and will help me do whatever we need to do to help Zachary. I love that man!

I didn't mean for this post to be sure a whiny one but I needed to get it all off my chest! This too shall pass......I just wish it was now! :)

On a positive note, I finally got the pictures from Kelly's camera and am going to upload some different pictures from Disney. I wish I was still there!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hang in there! I'm right there with you on the allergy problems! You have my sympathy! Hope everything gets better.

CBJR Family said...

Love the pictures! It really looks like a fun time! I'm sorry to hear about how rough things have been. Hope things get better soon. Your family will be in my prayers.

Collins Family said...

Hang in there girl, I am sorry you are having to deal with hard times with Zachary's biological dad. It is awesome Cesar loves him so much. I am with you on the yucky's especially the cough only my pedi. will not give her anything for it or that runny nose. Hang in there and vent on the blog anytime I am always here to listen you know that!