OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WILW

I think I will make this the Family edition of WILW!!

1. First I am loving these boys!  I am so thankful God chose me to be their mommy!



2. I am loving my sister.  She just had a birthday and I am sad I was not there to celebrate with her.  She keeps me sane out here in CA and is the best phone person on the planet.  We seriously talk all day on the phone, it keeps me connected to those beautiful babies on the east coast!



3. I am loving that a friend got this little boy into a great preschool and that he loves it!!


4. I am loving that all of my friends and family are going to donate to this cause for Zachary's best friend!



5. Last I am loving that my dad got this boy LAKER tickets and he does not know!  He is going to be so excited when his daddy pulls up to the Staples Center next week!



He even has Lakers shoes!
What are you loving today?!


1 comment:

Julie Gately said...

I am loving your blog, pics, and thinking about when we get to see u next!