OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Friday, March 25, 2011

My wonderful, amazing, loving, world's best husband

As my husband nosed, read my blog today he said, "you don't even mention me in here".  He's right.  I am so caught up with the kids that I forget to mention the love of my life.  So here is a post about him.  I know when I leave this up and he reads it later he will be happy and that's all that matters!


So with out further ado.......let me tell you what an amazing, awesome, sexy, loving, Jesus following, man I married!!  I am so blessed!  I love you dear!