OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

We went to the beach!!

Today we tried out a new church over here and then decided that the day was going to be so nice we would hang out at the beach for awhile! It was Isaiah's first time going so we were excited to see how he would react. The weather was perfect, not to hot and not to cold, the water on the other hand was FREEZING! Not that it bothered Zachary in the least bit. He is the one who used to love a cold bath, not my child! Isaiah hated the dry sand, wouldn't stand in it at all and stayed on the blanket until someone picked him up. I am thinking this might make a good babysitter, a little sand, and he is stuck! He did walk around down closer to the ocean and then screamed when the water hit his toes! His father is a little disappointed! I am sure he will get used to it. Zachary couldn't wait to get in and was a lot braver than the last time we were there, maybe a little too brave for me. He ran right out there and it didn't even bother him when the waves took him under.

We only stayed about an hour and then headed home for bed and baths for school tomorrow! I love the pictures!

No Noah yet, now would be great for me! I am still having contractions but not close enough to go in, just enough to be annoying!

No comments: