OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

We had a nice Easter weekend. We went to my brother in laws and colored eggs on Friday and decorated cupcakes that were delicious! The kids got to play a little and then Ryan came home with us to spend the night. Cesar took the big boys to see Monster's vs. Aliens in 3D on Saturday and they loved it. We woke up Sunday and the Easter Bunny had visited with lots of goodies for the boys and Dina. We headed off to church and then home for a great lunch and Easter egg hunt. This was the first time Isaiah really got into it and he loved hunting the eggs. The weather was beautiful and Papa opened the pool so Zachary took advantage of it and swam all day. The water was like ice but it didn't matter to him. I took lots of pictures so beware! I wanted my mom to be able to see all the things the kids did this weekend.

No Noah yet, still the same, 4 cm. I go back next Wednesday so we shall see. We can move into the new house on Wednesday so I hope he holds off until at least Thursday now. I am going to ask her about inducing on Friday so my mom can be here. I will keep you updated.

No comments: