OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reflux---Again!

I have thought since the day that we brought Noah home that he had reflux like his brother. I tried waiting it out but the more days that passed the worse it got. I call the doctor on Friday, made an appointment and came home with Zantac, just like Isaiah! The good news is that I knew what it was and Noah didn't suffer as long as Isaiah did. He takes the Zantac twice a day and everything is much better!

In other news he now weighs 7 pounds and 8 ounces! My children gain weight with NO problem! He came home from the hospital at 6 pounds and 13 ounces, that's what he weighed at his 2 day check on Tuesday and on Friday he gained WAY past his birth weight!

I will post some new pictures later. We are heading to Grandma's and Papa's to have lunch and do a little swimming so I will have some new pictures later!

No comments: