OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

House Pictures and Dr. news

Sorry, we were at the house until really late last night and I did not get a chance to post. Here they are, the ones of the house empty. I will try to get some of our stuff moved in this weekend! We are staying here tonight, I will be watching CSI: in my bed tonight!!

Dr. news...still pregnant! She will not talk about an induction until my next visit which is Thursday afternoon. I am still the same, and now I am ready for him to come. I am sure I will have to wait to be induced so we shall see!

No comments: