OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Erin is leaving! :(

Erin, the beautiful daughter of my heart, will be leaving us soon. She has decided to go and live with her mom. It is the best situation for her, it is where she wants to be. So please know that when I change my blog, I need to add Noah's ultrasound, it is not because I don't love her or want her. It is not because I am happy to see her go. It is because I want this to reflect who is in our house and what it gong on here at the Sanchez house!

1 comment:

Collins Family said...

I am sorry to hear she is leaving but of course we all want what is best for Erin. I know it will be hard, will you still be able to see her?