OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 2 Take Christmas Back

Today, well yesterday, we decided to do something that no one would know about. We explained to Zachary that it doesn't have to big a production, just doing a little something nice goes a long way. When I picked him up at school I asked him what he did today that was nice for someone else and he told me he picked up all the trash he saw in the hall at school. He asked me what Isaiah and I did and I told him we dropped off a toy for a needy kids at the Toys for Tots box. Last night we talked again about the Christmas story and today we are going to take The change we have been saving to the Salvation Army Kettle at Walmart!

No comments: