OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, December 15, 2008

The boys with Santa 2008




Here is the Santa picture from this year. It is not as bad as I thought it would be, but this was the one and only take. I tried to tell Z to keep looking at the camera but I think it turned out cute anyway. ABout 2 seconds after the was taken, the screaming started!

1 comment:

Collins Family said...

OK much better than Isabelle, way to go Isaiah!!!! Oh and Melissa I have found fabric with monkeys on it for the snugglies in flannel it is so soft!!!!