OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chuck E Cheese and Bradley spends the night!

Yesterday we headed to Louisville for a dr.'s appointment for me and lunch with Nana and Kel and the boys!
The doctor's appointment went great. Noah looks great and everything seems to be going right along. I will have another ultrasound next month to check on the placement of my plecentia and make sure it is where it belongs for a regular delivery. It was a little low last time, so we just need to recheck it one more time. My DR seems to think it will be fine and we will be able to have Noah naturally just like the other two. If it hasn't moved up any, we will have to think about a c-section. No matter what it does, Noah is fine and that is all that matters to me.

Chuck E Cheese was wild with school being out but the boys had a great time. There aren't to many pictures of Bradley. I could never get him to stand still long enough to take one! Bradley came home with us and they are downstairs in the playroom playing the Wii and watching TV. We had a great day!

No comments: