OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Bradley Dylan!

Today is my nephew's 4th birthday! He is just the best thing, in my opinion. I love his wonderful sense of humor and the way he comes out with the best sayings! He loves to make you laugh and likes to push the limits as far as possible. He is 100% boy and I love it. I love to call and listen to him talk. He is my favorite reason for driving all the way to Shelbyville. He makes me laugh on a daily basis. You are not supposed to have favorites, but I must admit he is mine! At least until Brady can read this blog! We celebrated with him all weekend! Friday we went to Incredible Dave's and had dinner and played games. Zachary went home with them and spent the night. Saturday he had a party at the Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen and Sunday we went to the Steeplechase in Lexington. It was a lot of fun. I took a lot of pictures and Kelly did too. I will post a slide show of them soon.

Happy Birthday Bradley Dylan, Sissa loves you to the moon and back! You are my heart and the best 4 year old that I know! Love you bunches!

No comments: