OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Backyardigans!

We took Isaiah to see the Backyardigans, Saturday with Kel and the boys. They were live at the Kentucky Center for the Arts. I am not sure if any of you have seen anything live like that but this one wasn't the greatest. I was really disappointed in it. They weren't in full costume, their faces were cut out, and it wasn't their voices either. The music kept Isaiah's attention and he seemed to like it, as much as a 9 month old could! Bradley Dylan said they weren't the real ones but he liked it. I wouldn't recommend it, Sesame Street Live was much better! I took some pictures but they wouldn't let me take pictures of the play!

No comments: