OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where does the time go?

How handsome is he?! Wow, where does the time go? I can remember the day that I found out I was pregnant with Zachary. Since then I have moved 5 times, met and married the love of my life, become a stay at home mom, and had another wonderful little boy. Zachary truly is a blessing from God. As many of you know he wasn't planned, but the best gifts are often surprises! I was blessed with a wonderful little boy who is smart, polite, caring, and the world's best big brother. When I got this picture out of his back pack, and, as I sit here writing this, the tears are falling. I miss the little boy that he was but I am so pround of the big boy he is now. I know that there will be many more days like today, where I am sad and happy at the same time. Kindergarten graduation is just the beginning of my journey. I am ready though. I know I will get through this day and the other that will follow. My husband thinks I am a big softie, and I am. I love my boys something fierce, and I always will. I love that this blog allows me to show the world, or the few that read this, how special my family is. It is days like today that make all the hard times more than worh it!



5 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Zachary...were do I start. You have grown into a wonderful young man. The pictures are great, you are so handsome. I have to say I am crying typing this right now. I am so proud of you. I love you to the moon and back!
Love,
Kel

Julie Gately said...

Holy cow. Looks like he's a teenager! Way to go, Zachary!!!

Love,
Julie

Collins Family said...

He is so handsome!

CBJR Family said...

Very handsome young man!

Jessica said...

I can't believe he is that grown up. I remember him when he played soccer at Shelby Christian with my daughter, Caity!