OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just some random thought on my kids and the week!!

The week is almost over and we have had a blessed one. On Monday we went to Build a Bear with Aunt Kel and the boys. I forgot my camera so I had to use Kelly's. She isn't the best on uploading her pictures so I took some of the boy's animals on my own. If I waited it might be next President's Day before I got them. :) Tuesday my FAVORITE country artist came out with his newest CD, Chris Cagle, My Life Is A Country Song, so I rushed out to Wal Mart to pick up my copy early that morning! I got the boy's Easter outfits and while we were there I picked them up some sunglasses. They look great in them! Last night Isaiah used his new blow up bathtub and liked it! He wasn't sure at first but once he got in there he had a great time. Today was early relase for Hardin County because of the weather so we hung out at home all morning. Tonight is the result show for my favorite reality show, American Idol. How could it get any better?! I hope you all had an equally enjoyable week! Enjoy the pictures of my boys!

No comments: