OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Mum Mums!

I found the Baby Mum Mum's, thanks Jodie! Of course my little chunky monkey loves them. I took a couple of pictures. He is trying to stuff the whole thing in his mouth with both hands! I also got him an inflatable bath tub today. I will post some pics of him in the bath tomorrow! I can't wait to use it.


4 comments:

Collins Family said...

Gotta love those mum-mums! Love the high chair you and Isabelle match!!!

Jessica said...

I don't know how mum-mums taste, but those babies make them look delicious!!

CBJR Family said...

Baby Mum Mums are the BEST!! Rachel loves them!

Dennis said...

Baby Mum Mums are indeed the best. Did you know they have a blog too? check it out: Baby Mum-Mums