OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not About Me Tuesday

Tuesday's Tribute
Yet Another Jay and Deb Production.



Here is my first entry on Tuesday for Not all about Me! Today I would like to thank my California Family. I just came back from a week long trip to see Cesar's side of the family and to let the boys be spoiled by the grandparents! It was really nice. It was a great break for mom, who desperately needed one with Cesar gone. My sister in law treated me to a pedicure and manicure and a girls day on Monday and I will be forever grateful! It was so nice to spend the day with another grown up and no kids! My mother and father in law cooked great meals and loved on the boys the whole time. They also gave me a surprise shower for Noah while I was there. It is so nice to have such a wonderful family! Thanks to you all!

1 comment:

cb_wilson said...

I'm glad you had a good time in CA! I missed reading updates while you were gone.