OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Looks like we are headed to sunny CA!

Well ladies and gentlemen, we are moving the Sanchez Family once again. This time we will be headed back to California where Cesar will be recruiting for the Army. We got a temporary report date yesterday and should have "official" orders by Friday the 27th. Then we can call transportation and set up a time for them to come pack up the house. We are in a little bit of a hurry due to Noah's arrival and my ability to travel. It looks like we will be heading out there around the 15th of March. There is a lot to be done here at home in the next few weeks. The house needs to be put on the market, doctors need to be found in Ca, records requested here ect... I am asking for prayers for a quick sell of the house, safe travel, a quick adjustment for Zachary and Isaiah and a healthy arrival of Noah. The good thing is I can still update the blog from anywhere so I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Collins Family said...

Oh Melissa it makes me sad I won't get to hold Noah. OK when you come to visit this spring & summer you must call and we have a play date. I know it is what is best for you all and I know we did not see each other much but I will miss you but you are right you can update the blog from anywhere and i will be tuning in to see pictures of that precious Noah. Let me know your address when you move so i can send you the snuggly unless you want me to get it made before you leave and that I can do!!!!! Keep me posted! I will pray for you all!

Rhonda J said...

How exciting and scary all at the same time, huh? You have lots to do so get busy! Right when I have found you again, you are moving further away. Figures. BUT, I will be stalking your blog forever more! Please keep in touch. I am happy for you and your family. Treasure each moment with the ones you love. It doesn't matter where you are as long as you are with them, Home is where your "hearts" are. Take care girl!