OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Friday, January 30, 2009

I won again!!

I must admit, I am addicted to blog givaways! I have 3 great blog buttons on my sidebar of blogs that have great child related giveaways. I enter all of them. Right before Christmas I won a gift certificate to a great little etsy shop and got Isaiah a cute little Christmas shirt. I am ordering the boys big brother/little brother shirts from her also!

Well this morning when I opened my email, I had won again! I won a $40 gift certificate to a place called Bubblecakes! They have all sorts of personalized blankets for babies. I am so excitied, I am getting the sock monkey one for Noah!

I love surprises like that when you open you email. If you have time, be sure to check out all the great giveaways on Frugal Mommy of 2 Girls's blog, they are great!

No comments: