OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trip to CA!

We got back from California yesterday after a long day of flying! We had a great time out there. The kids were spoiled by the grandparents and they got to play with their cousins that they usually don't get to see. I took some pictures, not as many as I would like. The big boys are hard to catch on camera! Isaiah did pretty well out there. He slept ok, the time change really got him. Some mornings he was up at 4:30 CA time. It made for a tired mommy. I also had to rock him to sleep, something I don't do here at home. He has a hard time falling asleep anywhere but home. He slept ok once he was asleep though. We also shared a room, something that is hard on mommy! Zachary, of course, took to the time change and everything else like a champ. He always does. He is my go with the flow baby, or big boy. I got to have a girls day with my sister in law and we spent Valentine's Day with the kids since we were both without our sweethearts. It was a fun filled night at McDonalds and then this frozen yogurt place that was great! I can not wait to go back there again. Enjoy all the pictures!

No comments: