OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today my wonderful husband turns yet another year older. We had a pretty uneventful day. He took Pancho to the vet, where we learned we are feeding him WAY to much. Then we ran to Sams to stock up on some stuff since he is leaving on Sunday for 6 weeks. I love birthdays. That actually might be an understatement. I love that there in one whole day that is yours alone, to do whatever you like. I try to make all the boys in my house feel special on their day. This morning when I woke Z up for school he ran in and first thing, told his daddy Happy Birthday. When the little monster woke up we gave Cesar a dog that had a recordable chip in it with the boys telling him they loved him. It is for him to take with him to Ft. Jackson. The boys got little ones that match to keep here while he is gone. I gave him a watch to replace the one that just broke, a picture key chain to have the boys close while he is gone, and a Nintendo DS to match Z's. He was really excited and it was so nice to see. Cesar works so hard for us everyday. He goes to a civilian job that he hates just to make sure we are provided for. Most people would say that is his responsibility and to a point it is, but there are many men out there who do not take care of their responsibilities and I am blessed to be married to one that does. He said to me today that he didn't think he deserved the presents, he couldn't be more wrong! He deserves that and much more! He is an amazing husband and father and I thank God everyday we were in the same place at the same time a few years ago.

Happy Birthday the love of my life! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank God for you everyday!

No comments: