OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Zachary's 2nd Report Card

WOW! I have been blessed with one smart little boy! I am so thankful that he loves school and learning and does so well. It seems to come very natural for him. He got his 2nd report card on Friday and he got mostly E's! He got a couple of S's and one MP in writing. My mom says she will send his teacher a sample of my dad's writing and maybe the teacher will understand where Zachary gets it! He has mastered all 500 2nd grade sight words, he is only in 1st grade, and his reading computer score was 3.08! His math computer score was 3.36, both of these are the 3rd grade level! I only hope he continues to be challenged. Today he came home with the super star student award. We are SO proud of him!

No comments: