OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I love these wild and crazy boys!

There are days when I am begging 7:30pm to come.  Bed time for my little monsters and at last all is finally quiet!  Most days however I am loving all the wild and crazy things that they do.  They each have their own personality and it is neat to watch them interact with each other.  (Did I just say neat?!?!  I think that dated me!!)  They love each other so much and in between the knock down drag outs, little sibling spats, it is nice to watch, and even better to hear.  When I am in the other room I love listening to the two little ones play.  Isaiah loves to call Noah chabubas, why I have NO idea, but he does and it's cute.  He also loves to tell Noah that he has to do things because they are brothers.  Most of the time Noah could care less that they are brothers, he wants to do his own thing all of the time.  With Zachary being gone to school most of the day the two little ones have to play together, but when Zachary gets home they all the sudden have no time for each other and only want their biggest brother to play.  They do not share his attention very well at all.  This almost always ends up in a fight.  Zachary is an amazing big brother he plays so well with them in spite of the 5 year age difference between him and Isaiah and the 7 year difference between him and Noah.  It is nice to see.

Enjoy some pictures of my boys at baseball and when daddy came home!!









2 comments:

CB_Wilson said...

I love them too!!!

The Mom said...

We love you too!!! We miss you a lot!!!