OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For Daddy, Isaiah's 1st tball practice

My favorite sport to watch hands down is NFL football!  I live for MNF and ESPN for those months. 

My favorite sport to watch my babies play.......baseball!  Something about seeing them hit that ball and run for first makes my heart burst with pride.  I think it might have something to do with my family.  They are a baseball family for sure!  My granddaddy loved the Cincinnati Reds, Shelbyville American Legion and any team his grandchildren or great-grandchildren played for.  My gran still does!  I know if the Reds are on it's not too late to call, she will still be up cheering them on!  My dad and Uncle Mark played enough baseball to last a lifetime, my brother in law played, my cousins played, the list goes on and on.  I can not watch a game on tv, or see my babies playing that I do not think of my granddaddy.  I know he is up in Heaven with his chair on the fence watching Z play and now Isaiah.  It makes me so happy to see my boys carrying on a tradition that meant so much to him.  He was smiling tonight for sure.

Daddy couldn't be here for this first practice, his Army job needs him more than us right now.  That's ok, we will survive, although we miss him like crazy.  When I talked to him this afternoon he asked me if I was going to take pictures?!  Really, who did he think he was talking too?!  I am the queen of pictures, I would NEVER let something like this happen with out documenting every stage of the game!  So yes, I took 72 pictures of a 1 hour practice.  Don't worry, I will not make you look at every single one!  Just the highlights, enjoy.








1 comment:

Cesar aka "Daddy" aka "The Optimist" aka "Drill Sergeant", aka "LL Cool J" aka "Tenderoni" said...

I can't believe that I have missed this day, however I won’t ruin the moment whining about it on the blog. I am so proud of Isaiah and how he has grown into a beautiful young boy. I always tell him that he is "My Baby" and My Little Angel". Of course, he responds that "Daddy, I'm a big boy now!" It never gets any easier when it comes to reminiscing about the past years since he was born, however it makes me reflect more on how much more I want to be near him and all my boys. I really believe that sports are a part of the fundamentals that go into the upbringing of a child. Of course, God is first always, and He will strengthen and instill the attributes that will be the makeup of my son. Seeing these pictures and him, as well as Zachary having fun playing baseball makes me so proud. I can’t wait till my lil monster gets ready to play! Thanks Honey for the pics and being who you are, I Love You.