OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Feel's like Alexander today.......

You know, like in this book



I am in a rut and am not sure how to get out of it.  Let me start by saying that I love being an Army wife 95% of the time.  I am super proud of my hubby and the fact that he serves his country everyday and loves what he does.  However sometimes the army life can get to you.  The uncertainty of what is coming next can really wear on a person.  I am trying to be positive and upbeat as to not add any more stress to my husband but I think I am at the end of my rope.  I was just telling my mom this morning that there is nothing I can do about it so I am not going to worry about it.  That's the truth.  The army sends you where they want you to go when they want you to go.  They do not care about children's birthdays, school schedules or life. 

They want to send my husband to a school in South Carolina the week before Isaiah's 4th birthday.  I know I have been blessed that in the last almost 5 years we have not had to deal with anything like this.  He has not missed any important events.  I guess I got a little spoiled!  It stinks.  That's about all I can say about it.

We are also 6 months out and need to decide what we want to do next before the army decides for us!  It just all adds up.  Not to mention recruiting is not the easiest assignment!  I guess it's just all weighing on me right now, but I know it will get better!

Thanks for letting me vent! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping for the best for your family! Leave it in God's hands!

CB_Wilson said...

Praying for you! I'm sure it will work out!