OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A quick overview of the last 6 months, or as much as I can remember!

Wow, it's been really busy here in the Sanchez house the last few months. These boys sure know how to keep a mommy busy! I am loving life with them, and trying to enjoying the little things. Noah is getting so big, he will turn one next month. Where did the year go? It seems like yesterday I was bringing him home and now he is walking everywhere and getting into everything. Isaiah is a mess! He is still into everything and nothing phases him. He could care less about time out and spanking just makes him laugh. He will be the death of me, I am sure. Zachary just started baseball and is on the Padres team and is loving it. He is super smart and got all O's on his last report card. Since I blogged last Zachary had a birthday and turned 8, we had a visit to KY and celebrated our first Christmas in California. I will post a few of my favorite pictures for you to see!

I hope to start being consistant in the blogging, I have a lot goin on with these boys and I am sure you will want to read all about it!

No comments: