OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Zachary!

It's hard to believe that my little boy turned 8 on the 16th of March! It seems like not that long ago when it was just me and him living in our first house in Shelbyville, learning how to be a family. So much has changed since then. He now has two little brothers and a daddy. We live all the way in California now too. He is the most amazing 8 year old I know. He is super smart, smarter than me that's for sure and he loves school. His test scores are super high and he tested for the Gifted and Talented Program at his school for next year. Math comes super easy for him, I think he gets that from my dad. He loves his brothers and helps out so much. There is no way I could do it with out him. He loves to play baseball and is a great hitter. He is getting into sports now. He is starting to understand the games and the statistics and is a great play by play announcer. Unless it's a tight game and then it's quite aggravating! :) He is a U of L fan, but also a KY fan too. I think he does that to drive my nuts. He loves the Dallas Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles for NFL, the Lakers are his team in the NBA and he bleeds Dodger blue for sure! He is polite and I am always getting compliments on his behavior, it makes me and his daddy really proud. It has been an amazing 8 years and I look forward to seeing what he accomplishes in the future!

No comments: