OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Play Ball!!

Zachary has started baseball again and boy are we busy!  There is practice at least twice a week and two games a week too.  I am worn out with being at the ball park!  I have to admit, I love baseball.  It reminds me of my granddaddy and I love just about anything that reminds me of him!  I can remember spending lots of summer night at the park with my grandparents watching American Legion games and loving every minute of it.  I can't help but think of how Granddaddy would love watching Z play.  Opening day here in CA is amazing.  I have never seen anything like it for youth baseball.  They named the park after an older man who they called a "friend to baseball".  I started crying listening to this, all I could think of was granddaddy.  They have an opening pitch, a parade of all the teams with their banners and flags, it is a sight to see.  Zachary's team this year is the Padres.  Of course I have outfitted us all in Padres gear, pretty easy here in CA!  We all load up and go to the park 4 nights a week.  Cesar, as busy as he is, hasn't missed a game yet.  He is such a great daddy!!  Here are some pictures of Zachary's opening day and some games and practices.  He also got the game ball on his birthday!

No comments: