OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Isaiah's March antics!

If you have read this blog before you know that Isaiah is a wild one to say the least.  Now that I am not nursing I thought that it would be easier to control him a little bit better, WRONG!  Now my issues come when I am putting Noah down for a nap.  I put Isaiah on my bed while I went to give Noah his bottle and put him down for a nap.  I was gone for a total of 10 minutes.  Well when I came back into my bed room I saw a huge wet spot on my bed and Isaiah nowhere in sight.  When I found him he was in my makeup and covered in mascara!  The wet spot on my bed was a water bottle that he dumped out!  Here are the pictures that I took to capture the moment.

No comments: