OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day





I know this is a little late! Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's out there. I had a great day, well weekend! We went to lunch on Saturday with my mother-in-law. We took her to BJ's. I wanted to miss the crowds, especially with 3 kids! There was no wait and we had a nice lunch. My brother-in-law joined us and then we headed back to the house where he hooked our Wii up to the Internet so Bradley Dylan and Zachary can now play against each other!

Sunday we headed to Ontario Mills, the outlet mall here and got Isaiah some new tennis shoes and had an ice cream! I love ice cream but have been trying to cut it out to help lose the baby weight faster! I decided that Mother's Day was a good occasion to have some! I got Wii fit from my wonderful husband and a super cute picture frame from my boys! We then headed over to grandmas so Z could watch Hotel for Dogs with Papa and we had a great dinner of tostadas! I found the boys all new shirts about mom so I made them wear them on Saturday for lunch! Enjoy the pictures of me and my boys!

No comments: