OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 week appointment!

Yesterday Noah had his two week appointment with Dr. Chang. He is a really nice doctor, just not Dr. Abbott, really not even close. I was really wishing I could have been taking him to see Lindsey and Amanda yesterday but it is just not meant to be! Don't worry, we will be visiting as soon as we get to KY. I will probably use that time to double check all that Dr. Chang has told me...yes I am that kind of mom! He does take his time and spend as much time as you need answering questions and just chatting. I like that about him. He does seem to be on top of things and that's good too.

Noah weighed in at 9 pounds and 2 ounces and is 21 inches long already. He is already in the 57 percentile in his weight, not really surprising for my children. He has been really fussy the past couple of nights and I thought his reflux was getting worse. I said something to Dr. Chang and the medicine is weight based, so, since he gained almost 2 pounds in a week and a half he needs more medicine. We changed the dosage and last night was much better. He said we would have to keep an eye on how he was acting and if it gets worse again bring him in for a weight check and maybe a change in the amount of medicine that he gets. His umbilical cord fell off but there is still some left in his belly button. Dr. Chang had to use some sort of medicine on a stick and now it is turning black and drying up. He still can not have a tub bath until that happens. I was all set to give him his first bath last night, but now it will have to wait. It already looks a lot better this morning so maybe it will heal fast. Other than that he is perfect, which I already knew! Here are some new pictures and some of the van and the house, mostly unpacked!

No comments: