OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zachary's Birthday Party!

Today we had Zachary's 7th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was crazy crowded there and of course the kids were out of control! They seemed to have a good time though. It was nice to be able to see everyone one last time until June when we will return to KY for a visit! I do beleive it will be my last party at Chuck's place, I am worn out and I thought having it somewhere else was supposed to be easier! I feel like someone beat me! I took some pictures of course! His actual birthday is Monday and my parents and sister will be down for lunch and to play for awhile, it will be the last time we will see them until June. It will be a bittersweet day for us. I of course included a picture of Bella and her latest bow! She is beautiful!

No comments: