OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Introducing Bella Ann!

My BEAUTIFUL niece, Bella Ann, was born Saturday at 11:40 am. She is absolutely breathtaking to look at. She weighed 7 pounds and was 18.5 inches long. I love her so much. She got to come home today, and her big brothers took to her right away. My mom says that Brady even tried to climb into the bassinet with her. We are heading up to Shelbyville tomorrow so she can meet her big cousins and I will have plenty of pictures from that! Enjoy these pictures of the diva! She is going to be so spolied! Cesar is thanking God we have all boys or he would be broke!

No comments: