OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Yes, it's March and we have about 10 inches of snow here! It started yesterday and continued all night. It's still snowing this morning and we already have 10 inches! I let Zachary go out for a little while yesterday and I took Isaiah out for about 5 minutes. It took me longer to get him ready than anything. He liked it for a minute and then got upset when he realized he couldn't get to his hands! Enjoy the pictures of the snow!

We were going to try to make it to the hospital to visit Meamaw, but now I am not sure. I will keep everyone updated on her condition, so far so good! Please keep praying for her.

No comments: