OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gross mommy moment!

I wanted to share this, without to many details! I had my grossest mommy moment in 6 years yesterday! Zachary was at school and my sweet little Isaiah was playing toys on the blanket in the living room. He was happy and talking so I took that opportunity to run to the bathroom. I left the door open so I can see him and was in there maybe 2 minutes, I promise. I come out and I notice something all over him, yes ladies and gentlemen, it's poop! He is on an antibiotic for a double ear infection and it has made his poop a little softer then normal! It is all over him, all over his blanket, and all over my carpet where he had rolled off the blanket! I couldn't even decide how to pick him up! It was soooo gross! I can't remember Zachary ever having an episode like that. I am going to rent a carpet cleaner today to make sure I got it all off the carpet, I did the best I could yesterday with the carpet cleaner and a brush! Just wanted to share with all you other mommies!

2 comments:

Collins Family said...

Oh that sounds like so fun and I can just picture you standing there trying to figure out how to pick him up! We have had some yucky ones but not that bad yet, I am sure my day is coming!

CBJR Family said...

Oh my goodness!! When Jack was a baby I was changing his diaper on the changing table. When I lifted his legs up to slide a new diaper under him, poop shot out in one direction and pee went the other! It was sliding down the wall!! SO, I feel your pain!! Of course, we laugh about it now!