OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, May 9, 2011

My heart breaks for these brothers

Today I was reading here and the tears were streaming down my face.  I can not imagine how these two sweet babies will survive without a mom but they will have to.  I know I have always said that I would love a little girl, that I would probably die if I were to have anymore boys in this house.  Maybe, just maybe, God is telling me that more boys would be fine, that I could handle it fine.  I have a heavy heart after reading this story today and many more like it on her blog.  I am praying that God will reveal to me exactly what to do about this situation.  I feel like HE is calling me to do something, I am just not sure what yet. 

So would you please pray with me?  Pray that God reveals HIS awesome plan to me and pray for these two innocent boys and the millions like him that are living alone on the streets tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying!that's sooo sad!

anita said...

I found your blog, thru A Place Called Simplicity. I, too, am waiting for a word from God as to what to do...maybe someday we will meet! Have a blessed day!