OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look at this neat store!

I got Isaiah the cutest shirt from this Etsy store with a gift certificate that I won on Frugal Mommy of 2 girls! She makes the cutest origianl shirts for holidays. It is so hard to find cute holiday shirts for little boys and this one is perfect. I will be visiting her again and again for Isaiah and the new baby! I am also going to see if she can make me matching big brother shirts for when this new one arrives! The prices are great too! Be sure and visit her store and look around! She was super easy to work with and my shirt is already on it's way!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6016782

CoCoJ 126 is the name of the store, I can never get these links to come out right!

No comments: