OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

We love the Wii!

Erin's boyfriend Shaun came over Monday night for dinner and we went downstairs to play the Wii. I got Rock Band for my birthday along with American Idol, I was in heaven. Erin was only a little embarrassed with my singing!

Isaiah got a new swing and Cesar put it up this weekend and he loves it. He also got a birthday present a little early from Nana. It was a chair from Pottery Barn that is covered in monkeys. He of course sits on the arm and rocks back and forth, why he would sit in it correctly is beyond me!

No comments: