OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bradley's last game and Breakfast at Grans

Friday night was Bradley Dylan's last tball game. We went to Shelbyville to watch him and he was great. He is such a funny kid. He turned his hat around backwards and loves to turn around in the dirt. He even did his booty dance, I missed that on video but it was very funny.

Saturday morning we went to Grans for breakfast. It was delicious! She makes the best breakfast. We had eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuits and fruit. My gran is the best cook. Everyone was there, us, my parents, and Kelly and the boys. It was nice to get together and have such great food. It was a little hard, this is the first time I had been to her house for a meal since Granddaddy passed away and is presence was surely missed. I know he was watching us and was happy we were there.

No comments: