OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to the world best Father!

Happy Father's Day to the love of my life! You are an amazing father and the boys and I are blessed to have you. You love your boys with an intensity that amazes me. You work so hard to provide for them, even when you don't want to. You never miss Zachary's ballgames, and you are so supportive of him. You ask about them all the time and you love them with everything that you have. I love you and the boys do too! Thank you for all you do for them. You were made to be a daddy!

No comments: