OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy 10 months Isaiah!


Wow how time flies! It seems like I was just posting about 9 months! Isaiah is the best little boy in the world! He loves to laugh and play and he thinks his big brother is the best thing in the world. He is glad it is summer and Zachary is home all day long.

Some new things he is doing at 10 months:

*loves music and dances along
*says doggie
*tries to say Zach
*stands at the gate at the top of the stairs and yells for brother
*says bu-bu for brother
*stands on his own for a few seconds
*loves to swim
*bites!
*has a temper
*likes to talk on the phone
*looks for people when you say their name
*loves table food, there is not much he won't eat

I am sure there is more but this is all I can think of for now! I love having boys, they are so much fun! I love you Cesar Isaiah!

2 comments:

CBJR Family said...

Such a cute picture! Happy 10 months, Isaiah!!

Collins Family said...

Happy 10 months sweet boy. I love the pic you are so cute!