OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Noah's 1st trip to the beach!

So last Saturday we packed up the car and headed to the beach for the day!  I am NOT a fan of the beach, I don't swim in the ocean, the sand makes me itch and carrying all that stuff plus one baby across all the sand is not my idea of a good time!  That being said I know I live in SoCal so the beach is a must out here.  I do love seeing how much fun the boys have in the ocean and watching them build sandcastles.  We really did have a great time.  Zachary was a born fish.  He loves the water no matter how cold it is and would stay in the ocean all day if we would let him.  The little boys weren't so sure at first but quickly warmed up to it and loved every minute!  We are planning a trip back with family and a bonfire soon!




















No comments: