OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, July 18, 2011

A day at Disney for my birthday! and a couple of days just because!


Can I tell you how much I LOVE living 45 minutes from Disney?!?!  I really could live there I love it so much!  We go just about any chance we get, at least once a week.  So where else would I want to spend my 34th birthday?  When I woke up that morning the boys had a cake already for me!



After a little singing and blowing out the candles we headed to the Happiest Place on Earth for the day!







Then we headed to Grandmas for a birthday dinner from Applebees and another cake!!  My favorite kind of cake from Baskin Robbins!! 




yep, there is one more boy than normal in this picture!  Tell you about him later!

The only thing that stinks about my birthday is that my biggest boy usually misses it!  He is normally in KY visiting family but we celebrate when he returns for sure!

On another night daddy got off work early so we decided to head to Disney once again for a night of fun with family!




Anyone noticing a theme with Noah?  He loves that Pluto hat!!  He wears it everywhere, not just to  Disney!

So on the night we spent at Disney with family I left my cell phone there where we ate dinner.  Well I wasn't going to just drive over and pick up my phone, so I decided to make a day of it with my boys!













Man how I love that place!!

Note:  I had this post set to publish one day later because guess what......WE WENT TO DISNEY!!!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun! happy belated bday!