OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Monday, January 31, 2011

What a great weekend!!

I am so blessed!  I realize this more and more each day as I grow as a wife and a mother and in my faith.  I am learning, sometimes slowly, to take each day and cherish it.  To let the little things go and spend time on the big things, my boys.  We had a full house this weekend with Q, R and K over and we headed to John's Incredible Pizza for some good fun a fun with Grandma, Papa and Dina.  Life is good when you get to spend the weekend having fun and playing hard!

No comments: