OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st day of school!

Today was the boys first day of school.  Well, not Noah's and he was not happy about this at all!  Zachary started 5th grade today!  Where does the time go?  He was not really feeling pictures this morning so I only got one from him!  I think he was a little nervous. 



Isaiah on the other hand was more than ready to go!  He wanted to ride the bus this morning and didn't want me taking him at all.  This mom was not going to do that so I drove him to school where he promptly told me to let him out at car pool?!  I didn't and parked and then he ran into school as fast as he could.  They couldn't be more different!  He did let me take a few pictures of his first day!  He was so proud and it made me proud too. 




1 comment:

momFITtingitallin said...

Glad the morning started out well!


Sharee'
www.momFITtingitallin.com