OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm back, yes I know you have missed me!

What have we been up to the past month and a half you ask?  Well......

We celebrated a nephew's 11th birthday and did some bike riding with my niece....





We had Isaiah's 1st school field trip to the county fair with his best buddy "other" Noah...






We celebrated a sweet princess' 1st birthday at an awesome indoor playground....






We, of course, went to Disney.....









We, well Z, got an award at the school board meeting for having a PERFECT 600 on his CSTs!!


We went to the pumpkin patch and picked pumpkins with the girls!!












Isaiah had a Halloween party at school and got to dress up....








and we, Cesar and I, celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in San Diego, kid free!!




I guess that explains why I haven't been blogging lately!!  Look for the Halloween post to come soon!


No comments: