OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Overwhelmed, excitied, nervous,

just a few words to describe how I am feeling this week.  I love going back to KY to visit family but there is SO much to do before I leave that it gets a little stressful!  I want to blog about Isaiah and basketball, swim lessons, and summer fun but there is no time!  Maybe later tonight when the babies are asleep.  Prayers welcome for peace!! 

On a positive note, can not wait to spend the day hanging out with a good friend tomorrow and relaxing a little!

1 comment:

CB_Wilson said...

Can't wait til next week!!! Praying for peace AND a safe trip to KY for you guys!