OUTNUMBERED AND LOVING IT

Welcome to the Sanchez Family. We are a God loving, church going, unconditional loving, Army family of three wild and crazy boys and one 100 pound english bulldog, taking it one day at a time. I'm the mom, the only girl in the house, and the Queen. Hang on tight, it's sure to be a wild ride!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My MeaMaw

While it was great to have my parents out here, there was some sadness along with their trip too.  My Mom's mom had to go into the hospital on the Monday after Noah's birthday.  She had been sick on and off for a while.  She had been in and out of the hospital since my wedding.  She passed away on Thursday, April 22nd.  I thank God that my mom made it home to see her before she passed.  My Meamaw was a great woman and she will be missed by a lot of people, my Paw Paw especially.  They had been married for 64 years and he is lost with out her.  While it is sad to have to say goodbye, it's not really goodbye, it's more like see you later in Heaven.  I am happy that she is free now, no more oxygen, no more wheelchair just her.  I am happy to be able to picture her like that again, it's been a long time.  I am also glad that she now has a front row seat for all of my boys things.  She got to see Zachary play ball Thursday night for the first time in a long time, I am a firm believer that you can check in on us from Heaven.  I know her and granddaddy were cheering him on big time.

No comments: